Downloading and Installing
- Open http://www.multiping.com/download.html in your browser
- Click on "Download MultiPing" button. If you have problems downloading via HTTP, you can alternately click on "Download via FTP" (there's also an option for a .zip version)
- When asked by your browser what you'd like to do, choose "Save". If you're not prompted, check your download folder.
- Navigate to where "mping_3.exe" was saved and double click on it.
- The MultiPing installation program then starts the wizard driven install that steps through the installation. We suggest leaving all the settings at their defaults.
At the end of the install, there is a button to "Run MultiPing now". If for some reason you don't want to launch the program at that time, just close the installer. You now have a MultiPing group in with the rest of your installed applications (i.e.: Start menu, Programs group, MultiPing folder) and are ready to go!
If this procedure doesn't work for you for some reason (you get a weird error, etc.), please see the following knowledge base article. If you still encounter problems with the download, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the specific error you're getting, and/or any symptoms that you're seeing.