MultiPing require Microsoft Windows, and are supported under the following versions.
- Windows 7 SP1 (32 & 64 bit)*
- Windows 2008 (32 & 64 bit)*
- Windows 2012 (32 & 64 bit)*
- Windows 8 (32 & 64 bit)*
- Windows 10 (32 & 64 bit)*
Unless otherwise listed, all service packs are supported.
The memory and system requirements are minimal. In just about every case, if you can run Windows, you can run any version of PingPlotter or MultiPing.
- 10 megabytes of disk space. This does not include any saving of collected data in PingPlotter.
- Data is collected in RAM memory, so the more data you collect in a session, the more RAM you need. 16 megabytes of *free* RAM will go a pretty good distance here though.
PingPlotter (Free, Standard, and Pro editions) and MultiPing have similar system requirements. If you have specific questions about your hardware or operating system, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.